Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've feeling something I had never felt before...
I started to afraid of the exams...
I had never felt scare before...
Now...
It came to me...
And I can even tell how much Pascal of pressure is around me...
I had never felt like this before...

Even though I handled well last test...
Doesn't mean that I'm gonna do well in this coming exam...
I'm starting to scare...
Scare that I can't do...
Scare that I got left behind...
Scare that I can't follow up...
Too much...
It's just too much...

My mental is so fragile now...
I may crumble at anytime,anywhere...

I just don't understand...
I had never felt scared like this before even in PMR...
Sigh...

This is the way I choose...
I chose to enter Science class...
There's already no time for me to regret...
I'll just follow the path...
Do my best until my last breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment