Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yesterday...
Is really a tired day...
Did not sleep because did add maths exercise for 1 whole night...
then go to school ler...
School time...
still boleh tahan~

After school then went for training...
Still can tahan leh~
XD
Learn some new skills on Ring...
Anyway...
When practicing floor...
I fell hard on my neck...
So...
I think it's seriously injured...
><
Today oso very pain...
Quire many of my body parts oso injured...
Haha...

Tired~
Reach home then bath ler...
And then wat?
Fell asleep at around 7pm and woke up at 3am++...
=.=
Skipped my dinner...
My...FoOD~~~!

Haih...
Neck arh~
Don so pain ok ma?
><

I wonder why those prefects in our school like that...
Sigh...
Disappointed...

Lastly...
Someone makes me pissed today...
All he say is just fuck here fuck there...
If you remove the fuck word from your sentence will die arh???
U only know how to say FUCK is it???
I made a joke that i FIGHT a dog and u say i FUCK a dog?
Eat SHIT la!
Anyway,he will never come to my blog and read these~
Wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment