Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rich people can do whatever they want?
We,those who work muz obey your order?
U think my dad is GOD arh?
Everything he sell is perfectly nice or unscratch?
Where's ur brain?
My dad SELL only,NOT MAKE THEM!
Scratches oso wan make noise???
Somemore so small de SCRATCH u oso wan bising here bising there!
U talk until so HEBAT go MAKE urself lor!
I give u face only!
Raining i oso send the thing with my dad!
We both whole body wet ady u oso don care!
Never say thanks or anything but buat bising about the one TINY SCRATCH!!!
U know how heavy is the Cabinet or not???
More than 150KG++ LOR!
U know how old is my dad???
55++ ALREADY LAR!
UR HOUSE THERE GOT SO MANY MEN!
ONI KNOW SMOKE AND CHAT???
SOMEMORE RAINING!
UR BRAIN GROW AT WHERE DE?
U NO COME HELP THEN NEVERMIND LO!
SOMEMORE BBUAT BISING AND COMPLAIN?

I remembered I made a promised with someone not to use bad words anymore...

Lucky Raining oni!
Cool down my temperature...
And I Give U Face Oni!
If not I ady SLAP(Dao Ba Dao Ba Sing) your face!
PUI!
Got MONEY Very BIG???

No comments:

Post a Comment