Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ah...
Tired...
Yesterday help me dad from 12noon til 8pm...
Then today...
From morning 9am until 4.30pm++...
><
Tired arh~~~

Today almost faint for twice...
Suddenly all I can see is just black screen...
Opps~
Maybe I'm gonna die soon?
XP

By the way...
I'm gonna leave a message to my Friend(S)...
Beauty on the outside is not important...
Beauty in the inside is much more important...
Importance between a couple is not about money or whatever...
It's about Heart To Heart...

Brudder~
I know u can do it one...
Don scare this scare that la...
Jump over the fence...
Look at the outer world...
There's a lot of things u can do than always being silent...
If u just continue being like this...
I can guarantee,you'll regret and crumble...
Believe me,that's my experience...
^^
JiaYou~!

No comments:

Post a Comment