Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sometimes...
When I got bored...
I just go out for a cycle...
Cycle around to anywhere I want...
It's just so relax...

Feel the wind...
Feel the breeze...
Feel the scenery from a high place...
Feel the speed when going downhill...
Feel the nature...

It's just so relax...
And I almost forgot that I still have my exams tomorrow...
XD

How good if I can cycle with you?
^^
Maybe I should just stop daydreaming...
Always daydreaming about things that will never happen once in a century...
XD
And by the way...
NoOne around me would do things as crazy as I am...
Cycling within traffic Areas...
So many cars...
LOL...

Even though cycling alone feels really nice...
Coz you can go anywhere u want...

Then...
How good if there's someone cycling beside me...?
Never tried before~
Muahaha...

Sometimes...
You just can't compare the things when you're in an Even status...
Or in an Odd status...

I'm just used to be alone...
Since I'm very young...
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment