Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A tired day of training in school again like usual...
I did lot's of practice on my PB...
In the end...
Coach taught me a new skill~^^
-> 'Basket'
A tough and COOL skill~
Kit Weng said that he spent 1 year+ to master this skill...
Wat The~!
While practicing PB...
I injured my left shoulder badly...@@
Can't lift up my left hand properly...><
PAIN~
Immediately put bandage on it after got injured...
After that went and practice my FX...
Did some Front Sommersault with trampolin...
Wee~XD
Here comes the serious part...
I did my...
FIRST Back Sommersault without support~!
OMG! That was scary...@_@
But I did it~~~XP
After that practice my Flip-Flap on trampolin too...
Haih...
Do until...
Coach also Beh Song me ady...-_-ll
Somemore he ask me
'Balik Rumah Practice the sitting stance on the toilet bowl'
-_-ll
Then Kit Weng say...
'Wah Seh!Practice KungFu? or Shitting?WAHAHA'
-_-lllll
FINE~I'll prove to u that I'm gonna get my flip-flap properly...

No comments:

Post a Comment