Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tonight is quite a sad day...
Actually tomorrow got the gathering of my gang(primary)...
It's only 4 people...
2 boys and 2 girls...No others...
It's me , Allan , Y.S. , P.L.
But at last...It's cancelled...
Because Y.S. is going to move really soon...
So her mom not allow her to go out...
Quite sad about this...



It has been 3 years I've not seen Y.S. ...
So today...I'm so dared to tell her my feeling about her...
It has been 3 years...I didn't tell her that i like her...
3 years had passed since standard 6...
My feelings about her were not changed a little bit...Of course!I still like her!!!
I wanted to give her protection , happiness , and comfortable...
Not because of wanna asking her our to say that i like her...
Because it has been 2 years...she never reply my message and today she finally reply me...
So I BRAVELY told her that i like her...
But I got REJECTED...But, we r still best friends!!!
Hope we can go out for a gathering nxt time together...
Feel really sad but never mind!!!
I'm still Young!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment