Friday, March 13, 2009

13th March 2009 A Day Of Failure

Today had to went to school because school is organising a "Merentas Desa"...
I had a cup of Milo , 2 eggs without eggyorks for breakfast and some chocolates for instant energy...

Reach the school at arounf 6.45am...
Everyone is ready for the "Merentas Desa" to start...
Out of the blue...A piece of dark cloud had came to our area and started to rain...
Everyone's feeling upsets...





We waited for 1 hour and 30 minutes++...
It's around 8.25am...The rain had reduce...
After that teachers ask us all to get ready at the starting line...

I was already ready at the starting line...
And suddenly the gun shot sound had occur...
Everyone at the starting line start to run...but I'm walking all the way out with Chung Weng and the others =.=''
When i walked to a place nearly to our school back gate...
I've started to jog with Chung Weng...and i pass through Verenia and MayLi...
It started to rain again at this moment...
I continue my jogging and not to slow down or speed up...
Passed through the Check Point 1 by 1...
Until the Check Point 5 , my stamina was very low right now but i still continue my jogging...
And finally reach the road exit of my school and I started to speed up with Chung Weng...
We reach the school together but we didn't get the top 20...
VERY SAD~~~
But still i think it's a nice try for me to jog with my friends in the rainy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment