Friday, March 6, 2009

The Presents...21st February 2009

a QuickSilver T-shirt gift by Hui Eu,THANKS...i appreciate it...

a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolate gift by Yi Huan,THANKS...
finishing this box u will c my size different...XD jkjk...

a packet of 30 piece "Masterpiece Glowing Starts"gift by Jia Lin,THANKS...
the rooftop of my room can become shiny liao...haha...

3 mouse pads from "Maple Story"was given by Renee Dharshan,THANKS...
i was goin to buy a mouse pad...thanks anyway...

a set of things(a mug,photo book and some sweets)given by Mun Kein,THANKS...
i got lot's of photo ^^...

a cute abd pretty mug given by Chun Hong,THANKS...
my family don't have to use my mug anymore...

a birthday card made by Chung Weng and John,THANKS

Happy Birthday to me~

This was"Arios Gundam"from the Anime series of "Gundam OO Season 2"...
i received it from John and Chung Weng,THANKS...

another gundam given by my friend,Ee Wern & Ee Lee...
they are my precious old friends...THANKS...

1 more gundam from my friend...it's a BB Gundam...
it's from Jia Cheng...

A CD album gift by Verenia,THANKS...
got lot's of CD's at home...

A "3D PIN ART" thingy given by Pek Wan & Jya Xia,THANKS...
i will keep this well...

No comments:

Post a Comment