Friday, July 9, 2010

Today my school no go up class study...
YEAH~!!!
Coz today is Hari Koperasi...
KeKeKe~ XD
A unique day that students open stalls to sell things...
And of coz~
I go help Living Skills Club(Persatuan Kemahiran Hidup)...

Slept accurately at 12am...
Then woke up 3 o'clock in the morning...
Wake up so early for wat?
To prepare mealbox for my Friends lur~ =P
Planned to make riceballs de...
But it ended up with insuficient of ingredients...
ARGHHHH~!
Should go refill stock geh... =/

Time passes as i looking for ingredients for making another type of food...
Time passes again as i looking for ingredient for one more another food...
And finally...
I got pissed...
Coz my house got no :
-carrots
-cucumbers
-mayonnaise
-bread
-milk
-butter

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ....
Sien liao...
At last...
Decided to cook fried rice... =.=
*Skip Skip*

6am...
Packed up my stuff then go to school...
Request my dad to go to his shop and get some polystyrene for later use...
Reach school later than the time promised with my boss and friends... @_@
Coz looking for the polys in the dark shop... =.=

8am lur...
Open stall~
Money Money come come arh~
Ppl keep coming...
So busy arh~!

9.30am++
Go out and take a walk,can say is rest lar... XD
So many ppl... @_@
Bring some mealbox and gave them to my friends...
Missed giving 2 of my friends... ><
Nvm~
Sure got next time~
Continue my work after my meal of fried rice...

*Skip Skip*
12.30noon...
Went home like usual with Giam's car...
Then immediately get ready myself...
Coz later going out to celebrate Jing Ci's Birthday...
kekeke...

Met the gang of Friends at Neway...
Total got 9 ppl...
-Yi Wen
-Sin Nee
-Jing Ci
-Wei Qi
-Me
-Jun Hong
-Shi Min
-Shu Heng
-Chan Han

We sing sing sing so much...
Actually i just sit at the side with Jun Hong listen to the song only lar...
XD
Coz we both not good at singing...
Muahahaha...
And then the Neway staff bring in Jing Ci's cake...
Put candles on it...
Light the candles...
We sing Birthday song...
Then she blew it...
XP
Cake very nice to eat...
MUAHAHAHA
After that continue sing sing sing...

Sit there...
Suddenly fell asleep...
ARGHHH!!!
Dunno sleep liao how long only wake up... @_@
So malu... =.=
Lucky no ppl notice... ><
Sorry Arh~~~ ><
Maybe i too tired ady...

6.30pm...
Go home lur~
On the way walking back home...
Suddenly rain... ==
Wah Seh~!
RUN!!!!!
RUN RUN RUN!!!!!
Lucky on time reach my house then the rain become heavier... =.=ll
Reached home that time ady exhausted jor...
So tired arh...
Come home somemore do 20 times Handstand Push-Up...
Tired like hell...
><
Guess i'll sleep earlier today...
XP

Had fun...
Although I'm so tired...
HaHa~

No comments:

Post a Comment