Saturday, July 24, 2010

Don't know what's wrong with me today...
Today de tuition is much more noisier than those before...
Even it's noisy...
I'm still in a calm mood doing the questions...
Shouting here,Yelling there...
Haih...
Concentrating doing the works given by teacher...
Without getting distracted...
Time passes really quick...
It's break time...
Walked down to a chinese shop to had our lunch...
With John,Colin,Giam...

Felt really down...
Haih...
After lunch...
We walked to Playground instead of heading to teacher's house...
Sat on a swing and daydreaming...
Felt really really down...
Colin came and talked to me...
Talk Talk Talk...
Don't know if I've felt better or unchanged...
Haih...

Almost 3pm...
walk back to teacher's house for tuition again...
It's Add Maths...
Was doing lot's of equation...
Then suddenly teacher talk back of her love story when she's at our age...
After her story then she suddenly look at me...
"Chee Seng,you got girlfriend arh?"
Everyone was looking at me...
At the moment...
I stopped my hand from writing...
My heart was like stopped for a few seconds...
I answered...
"Don't have la~ I so stupid where got people wan? *=D* "
Everyone continue their work...

Finish tuition ady 6.2xpm ler...
So late ady...

No comments:

Post a Comment