Monday, July 12, 2010

Today feel a bit sad lo...
And felt disappointment... =/
4Sc1,4Sc2,4A1 got chosen to go for the Asia School Game tomorrow...
4Sc3 was not chosen...=(
I wanna go~! ><
Haih...

After school go Bukit Jalil as usual...
Today i trained much more harder than the other days...
Maybe lepas geram bah...
Managed to do Flip-flap on my own...
After that coach challange me to do a combo...
Donkey kick -> Flip-flap -> Back Somersault ...
HeHe...
Counted as pass lar... XD
Coach say very good arh...
KeKeKe
After training...
Then go back lur...
On the way back to school area...
Kit Went taught me how to wrap my leg heel with bandage...
Injured myself a bit...@_@
Tomorrow sure c dao me wear slipper to school geh...
HaHa...

Reach the bus stop opposite Leisure Mall...
Went to Leisure Mall walk walk while waiting for Giam's mother...
Bought Sundae Cone from McDonald...
Then saw 2 guy...
They're Tzong Sheng and Ah Kit(Selgeric)...
XD
They also go gaigai...
AHAHAHA...

After a while then reached home ler...
It's 4.30pm...
It's a good time for nap but i didn't do it...
Have to deal with the problems of my PSP...
Dealed jor few hours...
Then dinner time...*around 7.15pm*
8pm...
Went and help dad to send a double-decker bed...
@_@
After that reached home FB-ing and blogging...
MuaHaHaHa~

No comments:

Post a Comment