Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Day~

Today,2nd August 2008


I wake up at 8am...I wake up brush my teeth and had my breakfast...

After that I prepare to go outing with my Friends...


I go out on 10.30am ...I reach Leisure Mall at 10.40am ...

After i reach there...I was the earliest person who reach the mall among my Friends...

So i decided to go for a walk...
11am...all my Friends reach the mall...

We still got lot of time left before the movie(The Dark Knight)begins...

The movie was on 12.30pm...

We go to the Wong Kok Restaurant to take a Drink&Food...

I order a Mango Sagu Lolo...

WOW...

It looks so delicious.....It's actually delicious...haha ^.^

After taking on the Drinks,we all gone for movie because it is time...

The movie was GREAT!!!

After that we gone to had some games in the Fireworks...

After the game,we gone to hav foods...

I had cakes from Secret Recipe,John had Sushi,

PEJ & Verenia had Mc'Donalds...

After the lunch we gone home around 4.30pm...

It was a GREAT DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment