Saturday, August 9, 2008

Animax Youth Festival

~8th August 2008~

I went to school on usual time but today had a little bit late...
Today's sport class damn boring...zzz...
I keep feeling like today everything,time is moving really slow...
Because im going to the youth festival after school...
I waited so long for the school end...



Finally!!!school ends...

I went home quickly to have my bath and my lunch...
After that i packed up my things in my traveling bag...
After a moment later...my friend reach my house,he is Siew...
We play computer games for a while and Verenia's mom reach my house...
She fetch us to the Animax Youth Festival at 1Utama...
We having jokes and songs all the way in the car...

After 25 minutes...

We reach our destination...
We feel so excited because we finally reach here...


We first rush to the place where the festival is having...
After we reach there...We SHOCKED!!!

We feel excited at the first...
But afterward we feel like the place jus finish a war...

It wasnot crowded and not event MANY PEOPLE...

And the place have nothing but just selling Anime DVDs & snacks...



WE FEEL DISSAPOINTED!!!

After that we have out meal at japanese restaurant...
Verenia's mum introduce lots of good foods for us to eat...
It was delicious...

After that we gone to Burger King to hav a slice of chocolate ice-cream pie...

It was delicious...!!!

We then having a rush goin back because of the festival...

We feel so dissapointed...


But!!!
At least i bought 2 Anime DVDs Movies...
It is .HACK//G.U. TRILOGY & Tsubasa Chronicle Special...
The show was nice....

END

No comments:

Post a Comment