Monday, August 25, 2008

10 August 2008

My x-classmate , ee wern , also 1 of my best friends...

he had a party on 10 August 2008(actually his birthday is on 8 August) (Olympic!!!)

he had invited me to his house(dam far) to celebrate his birthday...

his dad reach my house at 2 o'clock and reach his house aroung 3.30 pm...

hid grandmother and grandfather is in his house too...

they gave me a feeling very kind and welcoming us...

we had game on computer firstly...

around 6 o'clock, his mom and dad calling us for cutting the cake

the cake was nice and delicious !!!

firstly we sing the birthday song to our friend!~

then he start to have his wish and cutb the cake...

i have 2 piece of cake on the day...

t was so delicious...

after that my cakes , i gone to the kitchen to wash my dish...

when halfway washing my dish , i...GOT SCOLD!!!

i got scold by ee wern's grandfather...

because he said that no need to wash the dish and the maid will wash it...== swt**

around 9 o'clock , ee wern's dad drive me and kian yew home ...

i feel sleepy in the car and fell slept...

No comments:

Post a Comment