Monday, April 26, 2010

Haih...
until today also haven fully recover...
i first time sick until so serious lar...@~@

Last Thursday after school...
I start feeling a bit sick sick jor...
but then still go for Training pula...
Kena tease by Chung Weng...-_-
I ask him who am I...
Then he tell me :
'You...are someone sick and still goes for training~'
zzz
after training balik rumah start feeling not well...
almost pengsan in my mom's room !!! @~@
mom found out,then ask me take panadol after bath...
after that go to sleep jor...so early...><

Friday...
Thought i would be better and able to go to school...
guess not...
lying on my bed macam cacat ady...
then my mom bring me to a clinic to checkup...
When it's my turn...
Went in to Doctor's room...
Then she ask me sit down...
Then ask me open mouth...
Then...(so much 'Then' -_-)
She light on her torchlight...
And she said something so loud...
"OH MY GOSH!"
Then i wonder,my mouth so smelly?O.O
Then she say...
" *nood head* ur son sore throat until very serious oh~"
[zadao] -_-ll

after that she gave me medicine and went home...
lying on the bed for whole day...Sieeeeeen~

Saturday
feeling a lot better...
but still wan sick wan sick...
Morning din go tuition coz Tcher cancelled the class already...
But the afternoon session[maths and add maths] still continues...
so i went...
after tuition...went home...
bath,sleep...

Sunday
woke up in the morning...
still haven recover!
alamak!!!
now,walk also cannot walk properly...
continue lying on my bed...
until 2.30pm...
went and help dad...
3.00pm...
reach home,bath and ready to go for tuition replacement[Chemistry]...
tuition start at 3.00pm and ends at 4.30...
today 1 subject only...@~@
I'm a bit late for tuition...
then today i sit beside andrew...
the table with many girls...
-_-ll
i have to sacrifice a bit since i wan Chung Weng to learn a lesson...
Didn't talk a single words with friend during this class...
maybe coz of the fight i had between me and Chung Weng...
*[not because of he teasing me on thursday,it's coz of incident happened on saturday]
Wah Seh~
This class i so concentrate leh...
Tcher use 90 minutes teach from starting of chapter 5 until 5.3...
and i 80% understand the thing she taught...XD
after tuition...
went home...
ready myself coz family going to Happpy Garden to hav dinner with my uncle...
Food at the restaurant very nice!
just except there's a piece of fried chicken...
there's FEATHER on THAT PIECE!!!
WTH!
after dinner i went home...
and pray i don sakit perut...-_-

Monday
woke up in the morning...
simply tidy myself and go out with Jun Hong...
Still sicky...
today he accompany me go buy present for someone...
his expression so funny la -.- ...
after we managed to buy a present...
i ask him follow me to clinic...
i hav to buy the medicine again coz i've finished all of them...
and still sicky...
then go pharmacy that just beside the clinic and buy some medicine...
after that go Apple...
After Apple then go home...
makan some roti,eat medicine...
then sleep...
after 6 hours of sleep,wake,sleep,wake...
due to the noise made by renovation worker...
they're just at tepi rumah saya only...
so noisy la...
woke up eat medicine and now blogging...
hope tomorrow can go to school...=P
miss my friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment