Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday 22nd October 2009(After reach home,around afternoon 1o'clock20minutes)

when the time reached home...
dad told me that i hav to help him right away...
i went to my wardrobe,changed my shirt...
i went to the kitchen,get my lunch,eat it up,and went out for work...

when the time i reached my dad's shop...
i realise that 'A'(a customer) bought a lot of things and live above the lot shop...
that doesn't matter...
but the thing i care was...
his house was at the 6th floor of the building without lift...............==lllllllllllllllllllll
the things he bought => #a big cabinet(for clothes)





#a living room table(glass)
#a gas stoove rack(wood)
#a make up table(put in room)
#2 single mattress

that's really HOLY SH*T.........................
after sending those things to the 'A'...
we went to another place near Taman Cuepacs to send a shoe cabinet...

we reached the customer's house,
we put in down at the gate(coz customer haven back home and it's going to rain...),
we leave...
BUT !!! BUT !!!
dad's lorry could not b started...==lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
somethings' wrong with the LORRY!!!
OMG!!! somemore...somemore...we were at the most bottom part of the hill...
exit only has 1...and it was at uphill.......................
that means me and my dad hav to push the car...
but that's impossible...
I nearly shout 'HOLY MAMA" at that time...
WE WERE STUCKED!!!
i think the petrol in the lorry was finished up and my dad never notice about that...
lucky my dad clever...
he requested a nearby guard to ride(the guard) on his motorcycle go to the petrol station,
to help my dad buy some petrol...
the guard quickly accept the job because...
my dad gave him RM10 for the petrol and another RM10 for "YAM CHA"...

we waited for nearly an hour and the guard is finally back...
bringing along a big bottle of petrol together with him...
dad pour the petrol into the lorry...
then he start the engine...
IT'S NOT WORKING!!! OMG!!!
after that,
dad ask me to push the car backward and then push the lorry front to start the engine...

i tried as my dad said...
after a few times,it's still not working...
i was so dam HOLY TIRED...
and i was quite losing hope on my dad's lorry...
at that moment...
dad ask me to try one last time...

I push the car backward...
I then push the car forward when i get signal from dad...
then...then...
the engine of the lorry finally works...
aiya...so tired...finally works...

went home around 6.xxpm...
really tired...
i went bath and get my dinner...
7.30pm my dad called me again for work.....
ZzZzZ...
we sent a big sized wardrobe and a heavy make up table up to 3rd floor of flats near YuLek...
and then a 5-drawer cabinet to the town...
the traffic is a bit jam jam...@.@
so cham...
reached home around 10.xxpm...
i'm now a dead body lying down on the ground at living room...
and...and...I fallen asleep!!!
wake up at 11pm coz mom wake me up...
she wan me to sleep on my bed but not on the ground...
so i went to bath and change my pyjamas...
online a while to chit-chat...
no mood gaming and sleep around 3.xxam...
woke up 5am to ready my things...

No comments:

Post a Comment