Tuesday, October 27, 2009

27th October 2009 => 9.31pm

it's night now...
got a sudden call from dad that i hav to help him...
i received the call about 8.xxpm...
send a cabinet to Permaisuri...
it's a condo that we went there before last time...

this time we went to the guardhouse and say wanna send a cabinet...
then the guard says...
"lorries are not allow to enter after 5pm..."
when i heard the guard's word...
my next reaction was...
"NAH o0o ! Are you fooling us?!"...
but i didn't said that...
then my dad and the guard quarrel for a while...
then another guard came to us...
he says...
"Lorries are not allow to enter"
another idiot...

so my dad park the lorry outside the condo...
lucky my dad brought a trolley to put the cabinet on top of it and push...

we manage to send the cabinet to the customer's house...
then my dad saw a black box with LED lights on the side...
and a "P1" word in the middle of the box...
then he ask the customer...
"is this an internet modem???"
Customer says...
"yes...it's P1 W1MaX"
dad says...
"oh~! is it the one in the tv [SUDAH POTONGKAH???] "
customer reply...
"YA YA~!!! my plan cost my RM4x per month..."
Dad reply...
"Wa~SO Cheap??? Nice to use?"
Customer reply...
"The advertisement TIPU one...the internet so slow!cant even load google homepage..."
then we left the house with some laughs...

dad drive his lorry to the nearby petrol station to refill some petrol...
we reached the Shell Petrol Station...
dad suddenly ask me to buy a bottle of Lipton...
it cost RM2...

i went into the shop...
took a bottle of Lipton(ice lemon flavour)...
go to the counter...
pay the money...
then u know wat?
something funny happen...

the counter scan the price tag...
i pay the money(RM2)...
then he hold my money and stare at me...
says...
"2 ringgit..."
then i reply...
"ya,2 ringgit..."
the counter says...
"ya,2 ringgit-lah..."
then i point my finger to his hand that holding my 2 ringgit...
then guess wat he says...
"2 ringgit!!!!!"
the shop assistant beside him says...
"2 ringgit-lah !"
--'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
SWEAT?!?!
i paid the money!
and they ask me for money again?!?!?!
then at last...
the shop assistant explain...
"this drink cost 2 ringgit...u paid...you can take it and leave now..."

WALAO!!! so ZADOU...
==

then we went home le...

No comments:

Post a Comment