Saturday, June 6, 2009

31st May 09

Today...
Another bored day...
Until i heard my mom told my dad that we are going to go to KLCC to shopping tonight~
exciting~actually not really...coz no money can only see cannot buy~~~
I bought a Rice(thingy)(food) to hold my starving stomach...
In chinese it's call "Fan Tuan"(Not Fan Jia Xuan~)
Fan Tuan can eat,Ah Xuan cannot eat~~lala~
When the time i bought this rice thingy...
He ask me wat flavour i want to buy...
I ordered a non-spicy chicken meat slice...
It cost me RM4.90...pocket money for a day --









After i finish the rice thingy...
I realise i KENA TIPU!!!
I CRIED!!!(not really,just tears came out cant stop from eye)
It's DAM DAM DAM DAM SPICY!!!!!
But at last i din complain...
I just walk away like that...
I kena tipu XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment