Saturday, June 6, 2009

1st June 2009

Today is my first outing in this holidays...
Jun Hong asked me out for a movie...
He brought along his brother too,quite young and cute~
We watch "Night at the Museum 2"
Before the movie starts...
We go hanging aroung the Leisure Mall...
When i go get to know some new games on PS2,i found someone i knew was there...
It's Er Xuan!!!We had not been seeing each other for 3 years...
But we still contact each other with phones...
Feel surprise we was there and he told me that his bro had brought X-BOX 360!!!
COOOL~!!!his face had not been changed since 3 years ago...

I chit-chat with him for a while...
After a moment,the time for the movie start is almost there...
So i say bye to my old fren and go GSC with Jun Hong&his little bro~...
The Movie was quite fun...
After the Movie we went home each other~

No comments:

Post a Comment