Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Exam still going on...
Quite a time I haven't update my blog...
just...
sigh...

Today...
May Li said someone's name...
I was stunned and speechless...
Don't know how to express that feeling...
sigh...

After a while...
Huay Yee inform me about that I...
Officially become a Prefect ady...
A surprise out of the blue...
It's suppose to be a happy...
This thing..
Didn't make me happy as the natural way...
Maybe too much stuff happened at once?
sigh...

Went back with Giam's car...
Went to my dad's shop at the first place...
Told my mom that I was confirmed to be a Prefect now...
Guess wat?
She didn't reply the way i want to...
scolded me as usual...
sigh...

I realised...
I was really jealous of Giam...
There's always his family to support him...
Unlike mine...
My family always sink my ship...
Unlike him...
Jealous...
Is a strong negative emotion...
That can even kill someone...
I should just dunk it away...
sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment