Saturday, January 30, 2010

woke up in the morning...
about 11.30am...
feelin sad~
coz saw the ending,Zack died...
such good guy,died in the ending...
haih...

miss Her~long time no go out with Her ady...

brushed my teeth...
washed my school shoes...
then lie on my bed doing nothing...

whole body of mine was aching...
cant move actively ><...
move and do things like a GrandPa...
lolz,im not old XD...
had my lunch at 1pm...
had nothing to do so i took out my reference book and start reading...
bought 3 heavy and thick Sasbadi reference book yesterday...
Physic,Chemistry and Biology...
gonna die reading all of them =="...

around 4.30,took a nap until 6pm,then my bro woke me up...
he told me that mom asked me to cook a pot of rice for dinner...
im wondering that is it my bro dunno how to cook rice?==

cooked the rice,back to my bed,since my muscleS are aching...
around 6.45pm...
my bro finally take his nap and i can use the comp...
lookin for someone to chat =/...
hmph...

No comments:

Post a Comment