Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nobody Ever Tried to Understand Me...
And Stop Pretending Like u Understand Me...
I Hate That...
If You Don't Understand...
Don't You Tell Me That You Understand Me...
I Wouldn't Mind To Share My Story With You...


This world is full of Hatred...
This world is full of Despair...
This world is full of Dissapointing...
This world is full of Lies...
This world is full of Evil...

Why would we live in this PATHETIC world?
Why couldn't we live in peace?

In those day...
We live in peace...
There are Evil deep in our heart...
One day, It began to burst out...





Everyone in this world had changed...
The Evil has almost concour our world...

Evil is located in the every corner of the world...
Mankind is full of hopeless...
Why don't we fight back?
WE CAN!!!
UNLESS U DON'T TRY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I don't understand you well.
    But how can u say tat i'm pretending??[ if u say me lar ]
    your post broke ppl feelings.

    ReplyDelete