Thursday, March 20, 2008

visit to lowyat plaza






today i gone to lowyat plaza with my sister...she said that she wan to cut her hair...



after we reach there...she gone to the cutting hair shop bcoz the shop always many ppl...



i gone to see my favourite things..s......IT IS GUNDAM!!!



i watch a lot of shop at 6th floor...after that i found wat i want to buy...



but...i didn't bring enough money...so...i go ask my sister for money =.=ll...



i bough a....Lengend Gundam+Bandai Gundam Tools...



Total RM97.90...but i keep cutting his price!!!finally i bought those 2 things with...



RM 84.90...










after i bought these items...i go and find my sister...

after i reach the shop... my sister is starting to cutting her hair...

she ask me to sit there to wait her done cutting her hair...i was so boring after 1 hour...

then i take out my gundam...to fix it...after 6 hours...my sister finish her hair...

after that we gone back home at 8.30pm...

i quickly put my gundam into my cabinet...so nice...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment